COMMUNITY EDUCATION SEMINARS – GOLD COAST NEXT WEEK!
May 11, 2023
There is still time to register to attend the Gold Coast Strata Education Seminars taking place next week.
With a big number of attendees already registered and an impressive presenter line-up, both seminars will discuss Electric Vehicle Readiness and Capital Funding Explained.
In this seminar series our panel of strata experts will explore:
- Electric Vehicle (EV)readiness by delving into the initial steps of assessing building suitability through processing requests to install charging stations and how these can be administered.
- Capital Funding of expenses for EV readiness, both short and long term planning including loan provisions, special levies and the different approval process for improvements and maintenance.
Gold Coast – Register
Wednesday 17th of May, Southport Sharks, Cnr Olsen Ave & Musgrave Ave QLD 4215. 4.00pm arrival for 4.30pm start.
Delicious hot and cold canapés and beverages are provided with easy onsite parking.
- Kim Cullen – Archers the Strata Professionals
- James Capper – StrataEV
- Angela Flemming – Macquarie Bank
- Juliette Nairn – OMB Solicitors
The event will be hosted by Nicky Lonergan, Managing Director, Archers the Strata Professionals.
These seminars will also be a great opportunity for you to interact with our strata specialists at their exhibition stand. We welcome to the Gold Coast the following strata specialists you will be able to engage with and ask your strata questions.
- Archers the Strata Professionals
- Kelly and Partners
- ARC Utilities
- Express Glass
- Marsh Advantage Insurance
- Strata Compliance Solutions
- OMB Solicitors
- Macquarie Bank
Article Contributed by Smart Strata
The post COMMUNITY EDUCATION SEMINARS – GOLD COAST NEXT WEEK! appeared first on Smart Strata | Body Corporate Management.