COMMUNITY EDUCATION SEMINARS – BRISBANE NEXT WEEK!
June 2, 2023
There is still time to register to attend the Brisbane Strata Education Seminars taking place next week, 7th of June! Our last and final Community Education Seminar for this series!
With a big number of attendees already registered and an impressive presenter line-up, both seminars will discuss Electric Vehicle Readiness and Capital Funding.
In this seminar series our panel of strata experts will explore:
- Electric Vehicle (EV)readiness by delving into the initial steps of assessing building suitability through processing requests to install charging stations and how these can be administered.
- Capital Funding of expenses for EV readiness, both short- and long-term planning including loan provisions, special levies and the different approval process for improvements and maintenance.
Brisbane – Register
Wednesday 7th of June, The Greek Club, 29 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. 5.00pm arrival for 5.30pm start.
Delicious hot and cold canapés and beverages are provided with easy onsite parking.
- Wayne Hewitt – Archers the Strata Professionals
- Tony Francis – StrataEV
- Jenny Strong – Macquarie Bank
- Frank Higginson – Hynes Legal
The event will be hosted by Nicky Lonergan, Managing Director, Archers the Strata Professionals.
These seminars will also be a great opportunity for you to interact with our strata specialists at their exhibition stand. We welcome to the Brisbane the following strata specialists you will be able to engage with and ask your strata questions.
- Archers the Strata Professionals
- ARC Utilities
- Express Glass
- Marsh Advantage Insurance
- Strata Compliance Solutions
- Hynes Legal
- Macquarie Bank
- Haymes Paint Shop
- Diverse FMX
Article Contributed by Smart Strata
The post COMMUNITY EDUCATION SEMINARS – BRISBANE NEXT WEEK! appeared first on Smart Strata | Body Corporate Management.