Senior Strata Community Manager
Jessica has been involved in the property industry since 2012, joining the Archers Brisbane team in 2016. Having prior experience in property management and a graduate from the University of Queensland in the Bachelor of Business Management (Real Estate & Development), Jessica brings a well-rounded approach to Strata management and has the ability to create efficient and effective communities.
Throughout her time in the industry, she has gained experience successfully managing a diverse portfolio of bodies corporate. Throughout her career, Jessica has managed accommodation, commercial and building management group buildings of varying sizes, and can use her extensive experience to assist in creating efficient and effective living communities.
- Bachelor of Business Management (Real Estate & Development)
- Certificate IV in Property Services
- Certificate II in Business
- Accredited Strata Community Manager of Strata Community Association QLD (SCA)
- Australian Resident Accommodation Managers Association (ARAMA)
- Senior body corporate manager 2021
- 5 years’ service with the company in 2021
- Strata manager of the year 2021